Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lantern


I've been waiting to upload this until the tutorial is ready, but I'm so excited that I just have to show it to you now! It holds a battery tealight and is adorable when lit! I will have the tutorial uploaded by the end of the weekend, then you can make your own! These would look adorable on a mantle with greenery, or in the spring with flowers and birds, or any season! Just use your imagination! If you just happened on my blog, please check back next week for the tutorial. There will even be a tutorial for the poinsettia! Thanks for looking!

I have entered this in the Mami Doodles Challenge # 15 "Gift Items"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, fabulous! I'll check back for the tutorial too xx
Thank you for joining us at Mamidoodles xx

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi Debb!!! This is one fantastic project!!!! I can't wait to see the tutorial! And yes, ma'am, I do remember you from the show.....I actually clicked on your blog last week when I saw you on the ODBD hop! Congrats on the Guest Designer spot....I knew you could do it! Good luck and God bless you!!!!

Korin said...

This is so fantastic!!!