Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Quilted Cards

I'm REALLY needing to find ways to use my scraps. Well, when I have leftover fabric, I make a quilt, so when I have leftover paper scraps, what do you think I do with them? Make quilted cards! I love the look, especially when I emboss the quilted piece, but I think they look really cute without embossing, too. I have to admit, they take a long time, and really don't use up many of the scraps. That's ok, though. It gives me a chance to get out the Big Shot and play awhile, and I can make a lot of these little card fronts to use for any occasion. They also look really cute when cut out with the One Note die from Stampin Up.
 

   


Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

such pretty quilted cards. hugs

Larimore2 said...

CUTE!!! And I am still remembering the trick you showed me that makes paper into a paper-towel-like soft, too! While you know I am not so much into cards...I still like LOOKING! I<3U!